Terms & Conditions
Have a question about the terms and conditions? Use the contact page to get in contact with us and we'll get back to you shortly.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
28th Annual WAITTA INCITE Awards 2018-2019
Eligibility to Nominate
Before nominating for the INCITE Awards please ensure you meet the requirements of the specific category and are eligible to enter. You are responsible for ensuring that you meet all Terms & Conditions.
Please note: Previous WAITTA winners are not eligible to nominate the same product or project in the same category. Any innovation which has won an iAward in the previous three years is ineligible to proceed further as an iAwards national finalist. Please see FAQ for more detail.
Eligibility to Nominate, as follows:
- Company or Organisation must be registered and operating in Western Australia (ABN required).
- Nominee must own the IP of the solution which they are nominating for the award.
- At least 51% of product development efforts including research, development and design must have taken place in WA.
- Previous WAITTA winners are not eligible to nominate the same product or project in the same category.
- Any innovation which has won an iAward in the previous three years is ineligible to proceed further as an iAwards finalist.
- EXCEPTION: Winners/National Finalists of the R&I category may enter within the 3 year restriction if your product/solution is now commercialised and fits the criteria of another relevant category.
- As long as the product meets the criteria for a specific category, you are able to enter the same product into a maximum of three categories. You will need to pay for each entry and complete the specific nomination form for each category.
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following conditions, which apply to all nominations:
- The information you provide in your INCITE Award entry must be accurate and correct.
- You agree to abide by the decisions made by the INCITE Awards judging panel. Their judging decision will be accepted as final and you will not dispute or denigrate this decision in any forum including social media.
- You agree to publicise your entry before the event and if you win, after the event. The INCITE Awards has the authority to provide my details to external publicity consultants so that interviews can be conducted.
- You agree that the INCITE Awards may use the information you provide in your nomination (including text, images, video, links, logos, etc) to promote your entry and the INCITE Awards in current and future years.
- You agree to being filmed during State, National and International events, and that the INCITE Awards and iAwards may use this footage to promote your entry in current and future years. Relevant material will also be provided to you for your own promotional use.
- Should you win at the INCITE Awards, your entry will be eligible for the National iAwards. National judging is conducted in person during August/September 2019 (limited videoconference facilities are available). Or the National ACS Digital Disruptor Awards in Melbourne in November 2019.
- Should you win at the National level, your entry will be eligible for the Asia Pacific ICT Association Awards (APICTA Awards) to be held in October 2019. APICTA judging is conducted in person only – entrants travel at their own expense (some government support may be available).
- Entrants can request a short debrief of their submission against the specific category criteria. The debrief will be done by the Chief Judge. Please note that the debrief will not disclose details of other submissions or confidential information. A request for a debrief must be sent to [email protected]. Debriefs will only be completed once the winners have been announced at the Gala Dinner.
Sponsors' Cocktail Party
12th September 2018
17th October 2018
21st November 2018
Close of Submissions
28th February 2019
PitchFest & Finalists Announced
5th April 2019
2nd May - 8th May 2019
14th June 2019