The INCITE Awards Committee are pleased to announce that the 30th Lateral INCITE Awards is now open!
Online submissions for local innovation across six product categories are now open (from Tuesday 16 February 2021) until midnight (AWST) Friday 9 April 2021.
With a theme of WA Technology: Diversifying our economy & caring for our community, the 30th INCITE Awards is celebrating & advocating for the WA Tech community by;
- showcasing your nominations on a local, national and global stage via the iAwards and APICTA pathways
- engaging the investor community (local, national, global) to interact with you directly
- producing high quality promotional digital content to take with you
- providing coaching to finalists from WA’s entrepreneurs and tech advocates
- providing digital award certificates as well a trophy for your awards cabinet
Let’s put a spotlight on your innovation!
If you are a WA company, startup, student, not for profit, government agency, innovator with a digital solution that’s transforming the way we do business, delivering a positive impact, supporting our Government, providing a solution to a problem – we want to know about it and celebrate what your great work.
Important dates and activities to note
As per previous years, the 30th INCITE Awards program will include:
- Submission for the above mentioned categories by 9 April 2021;
- First round judging of all submissions to determine finalists for each category;
- Announcing our finalists in mid May;
- Second round judging, which will involve a presentation and questions from the judging panel, in early June;
- An awards ceremony in early July.
The Awards will also open nominations for the three Honorary categories – Mal Bryce Tech Company, WA Pearcey Entrepreneur and Achiever of the Year in August with a presentation ceremony in October.
You can view all the important dates for the 30th INCITE Awards here.
Get guidance on your 30th INCITE Awards from our Chief Judge
INCITE Awards Chief Judge, Celia Jordaan, has provided a video recording on:
- how to enter an award winning submission for your digital solution and innovation;
- what to expect when participating in the 30th INCITE Awards;
- answers to some frequently asked questions from past participants.
View this valuable briefing and guidance to create an award winning submission!
Designing the 30th INCITE Awards
A new INCITE Awards Committee has been formed to bring new ideas and honor the works of past members who have made the INCITE Awards WA’s longest ICT awards program.
The Committee has been working behind the scenes to design a program that befits celebrating 30 years of WA technology and innovation.